Learn how to identify, write/trace, and pronounce Devanagari alphabets. With its audio/video animated assistive writing, the Mudrakshar app provides a lively reference guide with step-by-step instructions and stroke-by-stroke guidance for constructing each alphabet. It’s an excellent resource for anyone looking to improve their Devanagari writing skills!
Mudrakshar Pro’s in-app auto-renewing subscription will help you achieve your linguistic goals. Unlock interactive audio, visuals, and alphabet construction/pronunciation for simplified learning with a subscription.
- All the alphabets of the script are organised in a proper hierarchy. We have divided them into three sections: Vowels, Consonants, and Barakhadi.
- The Vowels section contains 12 Vowels of the Devanagari script. You can easily recognise and learn the pronunciation of each vowel.
- The Consonants section contains 36 Consonants. This section helps you understand the structure and pronunciation of each consonant.
- The Barakhadi section displays 410 Barakhadi Alphabets logically grouped in chunks for easy pronunciation. It’s a great way to learn and understand the Devanagari script.
- You can find Devanagari numerals from 0 to 10 in the Numerals section. Learning these numerals is essential for understanding the script.
- The Easy Pronunciation in Chunks section is smartly organised in alphabet pieces. It helps you to remember the easiest way to pronounce the Devanagari alphabet.
- Finally, mark any alphabet you want to revisit later in the Favourites section. This section will make it easy to find and practice your favourites again.