– The app is now developed for iOS 13 and above
– The app was already supporting iPhone 11, Pro and 11 Pro Max but here we go we mentioned it again with this release
– The app now supports Apple Pencil 1st Generation and 2nd Generation on Apple iPad
– With support for iOS and iPadOS 13.4, we now support external trackpad and mouse pointer devices for iPad.
– The app is now developed for iOS 12 and above
– The app user interface is now redesigned and reimagined with new colours, layouts and navigation structure to accommodate a total of 422 alphabets and 11 numerals.
– Earlier Mudrakshar app had only 48 alphabets with voice-overs and alphabet construction videos. Now with this version, the app supports 422 alphabets with support for vowels, consonants and barakhadi.
– The app now has seven sections to ease out learning process of identifying, tracing and pronouncing alphabets. Seven Sections are as follows: All Alphabets, Vowels, Consonants, Barakhadi, Numerals, Easy pronunciation in chunks and Favourites.
– Now you can favourite any alphabet to make it easy to find the same at any time under favourite alphabet screen.
– We now support in-app Review API by Apple which will help you to give us a good review while using our app.
– Professional Voice Overs recorded for correct pronunciation of Devanagari Alphabets.
– Changes: up to five soundtracks updated
– Alphabet Grid View Added: Now you can see all Marathi Alphabets in one grid view. It will help you to see all letters in one go without navigating from one screen to another.
– The app is now more stable & reliable.
– Bug Fixed: App crashes sometimes when trying to play audio
– The app is now more compact in size & code with code & design enhancements.